Oh, here, they have samples:
http://www.dogdaysrock.com/
Just heard these guys, and am rather impressed. I don't remember anybody talking about them here though. They remind me of a cross between Beautiful Creatures/Bang Tango and maybe a touch of Jackyl. Let me say that I HATE Jackyl though, but these guys find the right elements and abuse the heck out of them.
Opinions?
***Raggz, ignore the looks and just search out some samples!!! Try out "Nikki Sixx U2 Death"***
Oh, here, they have samples:
http://www.dogdaysrock.com/
Am with ya on this Carl checked em out at work today. Was pretty impressed myself.
O.K., so now you all know that Ian and I like this stuff! So that means you should all be as cool as us and check them out!!!
No No No Carl...they have an image...and I like that image..see they have that cool factor.
And yes the song samples are great!!
I love bands with that image...ala...Blackbird, American Heartbreak, Libertine, that sleazy punk-ish look. and don't get me wrong... the music has to be good too...what good is a band with image that has no music chops.
Well, the guitarist and other instrument guys have a pretty cool look. The vocalist looks like an bonehead. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
<font size="3" face="Arial">Well...Poison and The Crue were quite successful...Originally posted by RAGGZ:
I love bands with that image...ala...Blackbird, American Heartbreak, Libertine, that sleazy punk-ish look. and don't get me wrong... the music has to be good too...what good is a band with image that has no music chops.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
LMFAO!!!
They're supposed to be sending me a cd for review. I've heard them and was rather impressed (for now).
Bookmarks